I’m laughing so fucking hard rn, omg.
Meanwhile, in prehistoric Canada…..
No no, you don’t understand, moose really do get that big. Take it from a Canadian. I’ve seen that bullshit in person. Scary as all heck.
I live in Alaska and this exists. Trust me. It exists.
I thought this was one of the optical illusion camera trick thingies.
Look how tall it is. Do people ever attempt to ride moose?
I want to live in canada
Ooo this bull is a big one, probably 8ft at the shoulder, 1,500lbs .. this is why you are cautious around the moose crossing signs way up north. You will not survive impact, your car will wrap around him. They are ornery and grumpy, they are the king of the forest, bears fear them, hell, I think honey badgers even fear these guys!
And if it’s rutting season Moose become insane. Stay away.WHAT THE HECK OH MY GOD
IGN gave a higher rating to Hatoful Boyfriend than it did for Destiny or The Sims 4, what a time to be alive.
this is fucking hilarious
THIS IS MY AESTHETIC
Skyrim - Dragon Priestess concept art
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
These are amazing.
When I first saw these I thought they were all recent pictures that were remade